Having a healthy lifestyle, adequate exercise and a balanced nutritious diet, combined with appropriate supplements are crucial for raising a healthy child. Let’s face it, not all children may be able to get all their daily servings of fresh fruits and vegetables on a daily basis. So how can you ensure they are getting all their proper nutrients from their diet? In addition, what are the children’s multivitamins recommended for kids to attain proper growth and development? The answer is simple, children’s Allmom’s Choice multivitamins for kids. They provide a high-quality formulation with the right amount of ingredients necessary for overall health and well-being.
It is essential for growth and development of children and adolescents.
- Helps build strong bones as a child grows.
- Treatment and prevention of soft bones in kids (Rickets).
- Calcium works with vitamin D to strengthen bones and teeth.
- Helps blood vessels to regulate the flow of blood in your body.
- Assists in the contraction of your muscles and aids in communication between nerve cells.
2. Vitamin B12
- A common concern about kids on a vegan diet is whether they provide the body with all the vitamins and minerals it needs, especially vitamin B12.
- Liquid vitamins for kids from Allmom’s Choice provides B vitamins -- B2, B3, B6, and B12 which aid metabolism, energy production, and healthy circulatory and nervous systems.
- B12 works with folate to produce new blood and nerve cells
- Vitamin B12 helps boost energy, improves memory and helps prevent heart disease.
- Needed for protein metabolism and the formation of oxygen-transporting red blood cells.
3. Vitamin D
- Multivitamins for kids from Allmom’s Choice contains vitamin D which works with calcium and phosphorus to make strong, healthy bones and teeth.
- A deficiency of vitamin D can cause rickets, which increases the chance of a child having fractures.
- Did you know besides bone health, vitamin D other benefits include mental health, immune function, and normal brain development in children. It also helps the body absorb calcium.
- It protects against type 1 diabetes and plays a significant role in the regulation of calcium and maintenance of phosphorus levels in the blood.
4. Vitamin A
- Vitamin A is essential for normal growth in children.
- Helps with eyesight, especially night vision.
- Builds immunity (ability to fight infections)
- Vitamin A promotes normal growth and development; tissue and bone repair; and healthy skin, eyes, and immune responses.
- Iron is a very important nutrient for a rapidly growing toddler.
- Builds muscle and is essential to healthy red blood cells.
- Prevents anaemia
- Helps red blood cells carry oxygen around the body
- Iron deficiency is a risk in adolescence, especially for girls once they begin to menstruate.
6. Vitamin C
- Vitamin C is water soluble and cannot be stored in the body.
- Allmom’s Choice multivitamins for kids contain vitamin C which supports the immune system and essential for the growth and repair of tissues in the body.
- Vitamin C also plays an important role in healing wounds and for repairing and maintaining bones and teeth.
- Needed for healthy skin, gums, teeth, bones and cartilage.
- Assists with absorption of iron, wound healing and resistance to infections.
- Vitamin C is unique to many other nutrients because it also functions as an antioxidant that prevents or slows damage to cells caused by free radicals.
Remember that Allmom’s Choice products are scientifically formulated, naturally sourced and proudly made in Canada.